Wednesday, March 3, 2010

P.F Chang's Kung Pao Shrimp



My husband and I, love P.F Chang's and a few weeks ago we went out to dinner. He had the Mongolian beef and I had the Kung Pao Shrimp. Like always, dinner was wonderful, and I just wanted to try to replicate it at home. Thus, this lead me to do some research on the internet. Once I found this recipe I was so excited, and or course I had to try making it last for night for dinner.

The outcome was that it tasted just like the real thing. This recipe was so good and easy I could see myself making it over and over again. Hope you enjoy it!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
3 ounces Kung Pao sauce
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
8 ounces shrimp
1 teaspoon chopped green onion
5 whole chile pods
3 tablespoons of Sesame oil

WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO:

Heat wok (smoking), and then add the oil and shrimp.

Separate and velvet for 1 to 2 minutes make sure that you do not overcook the shrimp.

Carefully pour shrimp and oil onto oil skimmer.

Stir fry chile pods and onions; add garlic and Kung Pao sauce. Let cook for about 2 minutes.

Then Add shrimp, toss, and add peanuts and chile flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment