Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Atlantic Spice Company



Hello everyone, I finally have time to update my blog and share with you all the wonderful new find i came across while I was on vacation in Cape Cod. So to make a long story short. my husband and I went to this cute spice shop which was up the street from where we were staying in North Truro.

Let me tell you walking into this spice shop was walking into heaven! Anyone who loves to cook would fall in love with this place. They had so many wonderful spices, and countless numbers of teas. I could have spent hours just looking at everything. I picked up two large bags full of spices, and it was all very reasonable in price. Not only are the prices great, but the fragrances and quality are out of this world.

Here are a few the wonderful things I picked up on my trip...Cajun seasoning for $4.50/lb, Cinnamon chips 2.95/lb, Cinnamon powder 2.75/lb, Curry powder $4.25/lb, Jamaican jerk seasoning $5.10/lb, Mixed bag of peppercorns under $7/lb one of the most expensive things I picked up was the pink peppercorns and that was $5.30/4oz, but so worth the cost!

The two men at the shop were super friendly, very knowledgeable, and so very helpful. No hard sells needed here, the products speak for themselves. Check out the website and see all this wonderful things that this shop has to offer. (The link to the spice shop is below.) One of the other great things about this place, is that you can order your spices online and have them shipped right to your door within a matter of days. I am now and forever an Atlantic Spice Company customer for life!

www.atlanticspice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment