Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's a Sandra-Rita


Let me set the scene....

It's Saturday night, my husband is in New York at my in-law house and I'm home alone reading the posts on "What's Cooking" and then it happens. The question "What is everyone drinking" is posted. Being that I'm alone I can't polish off a bottle of wine on my own; so the next question I ask myself is... what else can I have?

It finally came to me, I have frozen berries in the freezer that I really need to use up. So I will make myself a Margarita, only to discover that we don't have any more tequila. I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm determined to make myself a drink dammit! So I decided that I will just mix whatever and see what happens. Thus the Sandra-rita was born. (Yes, I know real original name)

LOL! THANKS WendyGR FOR THE INSPIRATION =)


1 Cup frozen strawberries
1/4 Cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup Gray Goose Vodka
1/4 cup Margarita mix
1/4 cup Berry flavored sparkling water

Put everything in blender and pulse until smooth. Transfer into a big Margarita glass. All that is left to do is enjoy the rest of your night. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment