WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2 cups fresh parsley firmly packed
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 8-9 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2tablespoon lime juice
- Kosher salt and red pepper flakes to taste
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO:
- Pulse the garlic and onion in the food processor until finely chopped.
- Add the parsley and oregano and pulse briefly, until finely chopped.
- transfer mixture to a separate bowl.
- Add the olive oil, lime juice, and vinegar, and stir. (Adding the liquids outside of the blender gives the chimichurri the correct texture. You don't want the herbs to be completely pureed).
- Add salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Do not heat up before serving.