Sunday, November 18, 2012

Roasted Chicken In Garlic-Ginger Soy Sauce Marinade

BEFORE:

After being MIA for 3 months looks like I'm trying to make up for lost time. I'm now working on my second post of the day. Well maybe I should say that this is a half recipe as I posted the Marinade earlier today. =)

As my readers know, I love spices, and love to play with them when it comes to making marinades. With that said, this marinade has become my go to recipe due to me having avoid certain foods while breast feeding. No one likes a gassy fussy baby!

I love the favor that this marinade gives the chicken and how easy it is to put together. I tend to use this marinade over night so that my meat comes out favor packed. It could also me used on days that you're lookig to put something together, just marinade for 30 minutes and then bake in marinade.

AFTER:

Hope you all enjoy this as much as my family and I have. Happy cooking and baking!

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

1/2 cup soy sauce (i use low sodium)
8 cloves garlic, grated,
1 teaspoon of grated ginger
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 bone in chicken breasts

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO:
Take chicken breast apply black pepper and set aside while perparing marinade.
Wisk together soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and olive oil.
Once marinade has come together, drizzle over chicken breast and make sure to turn it until well coated.
Place is frige for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
Bake at 400 until fully cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment